Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's on My Nightstand - September

What's On Your Nightstand

Looks like the last time I participated in What's on My Nightstand was April. It is time to dive back in. Since I have already posted my Fall reading goals for Callapidder Days Fall Into Reading, I will be picking from that list.

Here is my list for this next month in no particular order:

  • Find Your Strongest Life by Marcus Buckingham
  • HTML In Easy Steps by Mike McGrath
  • Beginning Programming with Java For Dummies by Barry Burd
  • National Audubon Society Guide to Landscape Photography by Tim Fitzharris
  • The Creative Photographer by John Ingledew
  • The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry
  • Green by Ted Dekker
  • Eleventh Guest by Bodie & Brock Thoene
  • Left Behind: The Kids Books 1 and 2

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I am not participating this month, but I am visiting around. It looks like you are going to be computer savvy after reading some of those books. Happy Reading!

    Carrie said...

    Oh! LIke the sounds of the Creative Photographer one.

    Thanks for sharing!