Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What is on my Nightstand - January


What's On Your Nightstand


It is time once again for What's On Your Nightstand hosted by 5 Minutes for Books. With all the bad weather outside and the various illnesses inside, I managed to read 9 books this month.



  • House of Dark Shadows by Robert Liparulo (My Review)

  • Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter

  • Eighth Shephard by Bodie Thoene

  • Kiss by Ted Dekker (My Review)

  • High Calling by Evelyn Husband with Donna Vanliere

  • Can't Wait to Get to Heaven by Fannie Flagg

  • A Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg

  • Miss Fortune by Sara Mills

  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney

I hope to have more reviews up soon.


The following books are on my nightstand for February:



  • I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou

  • Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

  • Ninth Witness by Bodie Thoene

  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules by Jeff Kinney

  • The Centurion’s Wife by Davis Bunn & Janette Oke

  • The 39 Clues Books 1 and 2 by Gordon Korman

  • Peculiar Treasures by Robin Jones Gunn

  • Every Now & Then by Karen Kingsbury

  • This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury

I hope to read Why the Caged Bird Sings and Les Miserables for the Classics Book Club on 5 Minutes for Books.


4 comments:

Nise' said...

Nine books..great job. I've got Caged Bird, Les Mis and The Centurion's Wife on my stack as well.

Trish said...

Great lists - both read and to read. I am a big fan of both Fannie Flagg and Karen Kingsbury.

Kipi said...

My youngest DD loves the Warriors series. I have Can't Wait to Get to Heaven on my bookshelf waiting to be read, but it is very far down the line. I'll be looking forward to reading your review!

Lindsay said...

Great list! I have a few of them on my TBR pile :-)