Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What is on my Nightstand - December

What's On Your Nightstand

It is time once again for What's On Your Nightstand hosted by 5 Minutes for Books. I only read 3 books this month.

The following books are on my nightstand for January:

  • Hamlet by William Shakespeare
  • House of Dark Shadows by Robert Liparulo
  • Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter
  • Eighth Shephard by Bodie Thoene
  • Kiss by Ted Dekker
  • High Calling by Evelyn Husband with Donna Vanliere
  • Can't Wait to Get to Heaven by Fannie Flagg
  • A Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg

The weather forecast is for a very cold and snowy January. That means lots more time for reading!

3 comments:

Nise' said...

Great stack. We are expecting lots of snow as well! Happy reading.

Seccionista said...

I wish we could have snow around here but it's not that cold unfortunately. I think I have a Fannie Flagg book in my TBR pile, maybe it's time to go look for it.

Unknown said...

I LOVE being stuck inside and reading on cold snowy days. Hooray for winter!